Right products in our shops AT The right time for our ABOs
What is JDA?
JDA is a global supply chain planning system for shop replenishment. It is considered to be one of the best tools for inventory planning.
- Helps ensure the right amount of inventory, in the right place and at the right time.
- Enables effective, efficient and timely execution of inventory replenishment from the distribution centers to the shops.
- Allows and supports service level targets, inventory optimization and reduction of operating costs, and ultimately improves the customer experience for our ABOs.
- Used by other top notch companies such as IBM, Guess?, Toshiba, Unilever and Coca-Cola.
Benefits of JDA
- Reduction in inventory - help hit our Day Sales on Hand (DSOH) goals through improved forecasting accuracy.
- Reduced lead-time for products and lessen errors which might happen through manual work.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of your market through visibility of future demand.
- With global and IT support, resources are aplenty to seek help and assistance.
What is JDA’s key mission?
- As the business continues to grow, supply chain needs a transition from manual spreadsheet based processes to a more automated exception based process, that enables us to stay relevant in the market.
Why are we changing?
- As of now, we have excel spreadsheets and other disjointed systems varied by location; by expanding our corporate planning tool, JDA—we would be able to gain longer visibility to potential risks (TNA/Stock-Outs) based on statistical data from the system.
- JDA gives us this much needed visibility, be-sides reducing our overall inventory levels, to provide the right product, in the right place, at the right time, for our ABOs.
- We have completed System Integration Testing (SIT) for our first markets, Malaysia-Brunei.
- The objective of SIT was to test the integration build during the design phase. For JDA, we tested the integration from the legacy systems (IMS, OMS) to the JDA application.
- We have also completed General User Training and Guided Self Learning for Malaysia.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) is currently underway for Malaysia.
- Stay tuned for go live news!