RedPrairie goes live in Indonesia!
- The team has done it again! After the successful go-live implementation in Philippines last April, Red Prairie has spread its wings to the Garuda Island, becoming the second market in Asia Pacific to fly RedPrairie in our warehouse.
- “I’m proud to say that Amway Indonesia, the Corporate team, Regional IT and BSI team managed to pull off the Indonesia go-live on time and on quality,” said Atsushi ‘Ash’ Suzuki, BSI Director.
- “It is indeed a great feeling to be part of a milestone that would transition Amway to a whole new level with the implementation of a new warehouse management system,” he continued.
- Country Manager Koen Verheyen, who was present, expressed his gratitude to the team who worked relentlessly around the clock.
- “I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the Amway employees for their continued support and commitment throughout the implementation. The teamwork was outstanding and played a pivotal role in the success of this project,” he added.
- “We are privileged to be the second market after Philippines to have embraced RedPrairie. With this new system, we believe it will increase productivity and minimize the current issues we were facing initially,” said Agus Sahri, the Warehouse Manager for Amway Indonesia.
RedPrairie Latest Update
- Indonesia: Indonesia’s Hypercare ended on 12 August 2016; Operations are currently proceeding smoothly with 130 Transfer Orders (TRNs) consisting of almost 650,000 inventory moves processed in the first 30 days.
- Korea: Subject Matter Experts (SME) Training is now completed & System Integration Testing (SIT) has commenced on 19th September 2016.